Sunday, November 27, 2011

It's a Boy!

Lucy of Attic 24 and Heather of Little Tin Bird invited us (us being anyone who wanted to join from our Ravelry Group and I would imagine anyone else in the world who wanted to join. They're really friendly like that!) to join them in a "Ripple-a-long". I have made several ripples before and I really wanted to make another one, but I didn't want to commit to a full sized blanket. So, when one doesn't want to make a big project and needs some instant gratification what does one do??? A baby blanket, of course!

My friend and co-worker, Joy, is having a baby boy! We're so very excited for her! I made my ripple for her new little bundle. I love the ripple as it is, but I wanted to add something a little extra to it. I got the idea from a blanket that I saw on Etsy.com. I made mine a little different, though.

May I present to you my latest ripple? Ok. Here it is!








4 comments:

  1. Love your Christmas blog decor.. and your wonderful little ripple! Mine is small too.. love how fast it's going.
    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww your ripple is so cute, the little owlie is fantastic! Your friend will be thrilled :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so cute! I love the little owl.

    ReplyDelete