Friday, August 13, 2010

I haven't forgotten about this Blog!

Well, hello! I promise I haven't forgotten about my blog. I have had so many projects going that I haven't had time to come back here and tell you all about what I've been working on. I have a hat, several bags, and progress on a few blankets that I need to get posted. I am going to try to get those pictures posted this weekend. I am excited for you to see what I've been doing!

My garden has been somewhat of a disappointment. Well, my tomatoes have been disappointing, anyway. We have gotten quite a few potatoes and a seriously load of cherry tomatoes! I am SO OVER the cherry tomatoes! They are good and I thank God for the abundance, but seriously, I've had enough. My cucumbers didnt do too great, either. The zuchini was wonderful and I have gotten quite a bit in the freezer. I have been using it to make zuchini bread and it's so good! I didnt take any pictures of my garden because, honestly, it's been to dang HOT! I just want to go gather the goodies and get the heck back in the house!

I'll be back to post pictures, soon!

Love,
Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment