Saturday, June 26, 2010

Hello and welcome to my Blog!

Hey ya'll. I am so glad you stopped by my blog. I hope to make this a place where you will enjoy visiting. I love to crochet and I love to share my projects with others and I very much love to visit other blogs! Recently all my crochet projects have been inspired by a lovely lady named Lucy from across the pond. Below are a few of the projects that I have completed or am currently working on that are inspired by Attic 24.


This is the beginnings of my hexagon blanket from Lucy's blog.


This is my first Lucy bag! I truly love this bag and I have made a few more. I plan to make lots of them!











This is my Independence Day Lucy bag.






1 comment:

  1. What type of Yarn did you use?Did u buy it from one of the UK shops?
    I love them.

    ReplyDelete